GTF- 50mm Heavy Duty Ergonomic Ratchet Strap Assemblies with Chain Link rated at 5,000kgs.
Heavy duty lorry straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure 10mm chains generally n flat bed trailers. Incorporates GTF heavy Duty Ergo Ratchet Buckle.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC2500daN (2500kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 1.4m with a fixed end of 0.4m.
- Made from high quality polyester webbing
- Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel incorporating a strong and durable rotating handle for better grip.
- Longer handle allows greater tension to be applied to straps.
- Ratchet handles are pulled down to tighten load rather than pushed up as in standard ratchets.
- Chain Link made from carbon steel.
- All webbing sewn with Number 6 polyester thread.
- Custom made ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap: –