Our range of SLD5000 lifting slings have a safe working load of 5000Kgf.
Duplex lifting slings with 5000kg safe working load made from high tenacity polyester webbing and manufactured to the European Standard EN1492-1:2000. Webbing slings are a great alternative to chains as they are light weight, flexible and easy to position, they do less damage to the loads as the load can be spread out across the webbing. GTF® stock a wide range of lifting slings.
The sling identification label is PVC laminated to protect it from the elements.
Bespoke Webbing Slings can be manufactured to customer requirements.
- Made from high tenacity red polyester webbing
- Stock sizes of 3m, 4m, 5m and 6m
- Safe Working Load (WLL) 5000kg
- Reinforced becket eye sewn at each end
- Sling identification label sewn into the is laminated for extra protection.
- Bespoke slings can be manufactured to any size
- Made to the European Standard EN1492-1:2000
- Sling Webbing is colour coded as per the standard
Components used in the manufacture of the webbing sling
Webbing – WB150225RD