Single Ply lifting slings with 1000kg safe working load made from high tenacity polyester webbing and manufactured to the European Standard EN1492-1:2000. Webbing slings are a great alternative to chains as they are light weight, flexible and easy to position, they do less damage to the loads as the load can be spread out across the webbing. GTF® stock a wide range of lifting slings.
The sling identification label is PVC laminated to protect it from the elements.
Bespoke Webbing Slings can be manufactured to customer requirements.
- Made from high tenacity violet polyester webbing
- Slings are made to order, no stock sizes are available
- Safe Working Load (WLL) 1000kg
- Reinforced becket eye sewn at each end
- Sling identification label sewn into the is laminated for extra protection.
- Bespoke slings can be manufactured to any size
- Made to the European Standard EN1492-1:2000
- Sling Webbing is colour coded as per the standard using Violet webbing
Components used in the manufacture of the webbing sling
Webbing – WB6090VT