GTF- Quality 50mm Ratchet Strap Assemblies with Rope Hook rated at 2,000kgs.
High quality ratchet straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure everyday cargo as encountered by the haulage industry. The straps comes with a snap hook that is designed with a spring loaded safety catch that once engaged will not come detached.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC1000daN (1000kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 3m, 5m and 7m.
- Made from high quality polyester webbing
- Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel incorporating a strong steel handle.
- Rope Hook made from carbon steel.
- All webbing sewn with Number 18 polyester thread.
- Bespoke ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
- GTF® also provide a comprehensive range of Edge Protectors that can be used to prevent damage to the straps
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap:-