GTF- Quality 75mm Endless One Part Ratchet Strap Assemblies rated at 20,000kgs.
High quality ratchet straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure everyday cargo as encountered by the haulage industry. This is heavy duty one part endless ratchet lashing and therefore has no end fittings and has a breaking strength of 20,000kgs. The system uses a long handle ratchet buckle, orange polyester webbing and is manufactured to European Standard EN-12195-2.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC10,000daN (10,000kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 8m, 10m, 12m, and 14m.
- Made from high quality high tenacity polyester webbing
- Long Narrow Handled Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel incorporating a strong and durable aluminium handle.
- Loop sewn each end to allow ratchet to be passed through.
- All webbing sewn with Number 6 polyester thread.
- Bespoke ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
- GTF® provide a range of Edge Protectors that can be used to prevent damage to the straps.
GTF® are leading UK manufacturers of Cargo Securing Straps.