GTF- Quality 75mm Ratchet Strap Assemblies with Demountable Delta Rings rated at 10,000kgs.
High quality ratchet straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure everyday cargo as encountered by the haulage industry. This is a heavy duty 75mm 2 part Ratchet Lashing with demountable delta links with a breaking strength of 10,000kg (10ton) and manufactured in the UK. The system uses a long handle ratchet buckle, orange polyester webbing and is manufactured to European Standard EN-12195-2.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC5000daN (5000kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 8m, 10m, 12m, and 14m with a fixed end length of 0,5m and 1m.
- Made from high quality polyester webbing
- Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel incorporating a strong and durable aluminium handle.
- Demountable 12,000Kgs Delta Ring made from boron alloy steel (stronger than carbon steel) for added strength and durability.
- All webbing sewn with Number 6 polyester thread.
- Bespoke ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
- GTF® also provide a comprehensive range of Plastic Pallet Corner Protectors that can be used to prevent damage to the straps
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap:-