GTF- Quality 50mm Ergo Ratchet Strap Assemblies with Wire Claw Hook rated at 5,000kgs.
High quality heavy duty ratchet straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure everyday cargo as encountered by the haulage industry.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC2500daN (2500kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m, and 14m with a fixed end length of 0.4m.
- Made from high quality 50mm wide polyester webbing
- Heavy Duty Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel incorporating a strong and durable rotating handle for better grip.
- Longer handle allows greater tension to be applied to straps.
- Ratchet handles are pulled down to tighten load rather than pushed up as in standard ratchets.
- Wire hooks made from boron alloy steel (stronger than carbon steel) for added strength and durability.
- All webbing sewn with Number 6 polyester thread.
- Custom made ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
- GTF® also provide a comprehensive range of Corner Protectors that can be used to prevent damage to the straps
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap: –