GTF- Quality 50mm 304 Stainless Steel Ratchet Tie Down Straps with Wire Hooks rated at 4000Kgs Breaking Strength.
High quality stainless steel ratchet tie down straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure cargo in harsh environments with salty, acidic or corrosive conditions.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC2000daN (2000kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 14m with a Fixed End of 0.4m.
- Made from high quality polyester webbing.
- Ratchet buckle made from 304 Stainless Steel and incorporating a pressed steel handle. All parts of ratchet buckle made from 304 Stainless Steel.
- Wire hooks made 304 Stainless Steel.
- All webbing sewn with Number 18 polyester thread.
- Bespoke ratchet straps can be supplied in many colours and to any size. We can also offer a printing service that can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap: –