GTF- Quality 50mm Ratchet Strap Assemblies with Flat Snap Hook rated at 4,000kgs.
High quality ratchet straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure everyday cargo as encountered by the haulage industry. This is a 50mm 2 part Ratchet Assembly using Flat Snap Hooks with a breaking strength of 4,000kg (4ton). The strap is manufactured in the UK is manufactured to the European Standard EN-12195-2.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC2000daN (2000kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m, and 14m with a fixed end length of 0.4m.
- Made from high quality polyester webbing
- Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel incorporating a strong and durable aluminium handle.
- Flat Snap Hook manufactured from Carbon Steel.
- All webbing sewn with Number 6 polyester thread.
- Bespoke ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
- GTF® also provide a comprehensive range of Edge Protectors that can be used to prevent damage to the straps
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap:-