GTF- Quality 25mm Ratchet Strap Assemblies with Light Weight Flat Hook rated at 500Kgs.
High quality ratchet straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure everyday cargo as encountered by the haulage industry, packaging and hobby market.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC250daN (250kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 3m, 5m and 7m with a Fixed End of 0.2m.
- Made from high quality polyester webbing.
- Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel and incorporating a pressed steel handle.
- Pressed Hook with Safety Catch made from Carbon Steel.
- All webbing sewn with Number 18 polyester thread.
- Bespoke ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
- GTF® also provide a comprehensive range of Edge Protectors that can be used to prevent damage to the straps
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap:-