GTF- Quality 25mm Endless Ratchet Strap Assemblies rated at 1800Kg.
High quality endless ratchet straps manufactured in the UK to the highest level and designed to secure everyday cargo as encountered by the haulage industry, packaging and hobby market. This is a one part endless ratchet strap and therefore has no end fittings.
- Complies with European Standard EN12195-2
- Achieves a rated assembly strength (RAS) of LC1,800daN (1,800kgf). LC is the Lashing Capacity and the maximum force that can to be applied in a straight pull.
- Stock lash sizes of 3m, 5m and 7m.
- Made from high quality polyester webbing.
- Ratchet buckle made from carbon steel incorporating a pressed steel handle.
- All webbing sewn with Number 18 polyester thread.
- Bespoke ratchet straps can be supplied in most colours and to any size. Special security printing service can put your name/logo onto the webbing.
- GTF manufacturing is accredited to ISO9001 quality standard.
- All component parts clearly marked with GTF identification marks for full traceability as required in European manufacturing standards for load restraint equipment.
- Used for securing light weight loads such as motor bikes onto trailers, items onto roof racks and internal load tie downs inside vans.
Components used in the manufacture of this Ratchet Strap:-