Saving personal injury. Saving time. The Mounty Strap Thrower
GTF manufactures the Mounty Throw HD at its factory in India. Designed to fit on the Mounty Pole (M-Pole) the Throw-HD is used to place straps over loads on curtain sided bodywork where the gap between the top of the load and the roof of the bodywork is limited. The Throw-HD jettisons a strap horizontally across this space whilst retaining the rave hook end ready for attachment to the floor of the bodywork. The Throw-HD is designed for heavy yard use but it can also be carried on a vehicle as part of the Mounty range of loading and restraint products.
The benefits of the Mounty Throw-HD
- Used standing on the ground with no need for a working platform or ladder thus the requirements of Working at Height legislation are met; and at a fraction of the costs!
- Removes risk of falling from height and significantly reduces risk of slips and trips.
- Heavy Duty construction makes tool ideal for continuous yard work.
- Decreases loading times significantly and can be used in conjunction with the Mounty Applicator range thus reducing strapping time and increasing productivity.
- Compliant with HSE regulations and DVSA enforcement.
- Protects loaders from dynamic strain injury caused to shoulders and arms compared with the constant throwing of a strap by hand – and missing!
- Reduces company liability for personal injury claims and load damage.
- Dedicated and positive fitting onto the Mounty Pole ensures stability and safety in use.
Size and Weight
- Takes up to a 10m x 50mm strap.
- Can be thrown at 2.4m max. pole height plus height of loader (1.8m). Total 4.2m.(13’.6”’)
- Weight. Throw only 0.78kg. Pole only 0.946kg. Total 1.73kg (3.80lb)
- Can be left permanently attached to pole in loading yard.
- Can be detached and stored in driver’s cab with other Mounty range attachments